I received the Versatile Blogger Award (VBA) from a fantastic woman and talented book review blogger, Kate Farrell!
As far as I can tell — details are rather sketchy and only the creator knows for sure — this lofty-sounding award is basically a mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way. The VBAs honor the blogger rather than specific posts. It’s a chance for bloggers to pat themselves on the back like the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does with the Oscars. Until someone starts giving out Blogscars, the VBAs will have to suffice.
What are the criteria?
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. I nominated 15 outstanding bloggers below. Congratulations!
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Thank you, Kate! Not only am I honored but also thrilled to be nominated by an esteemed colleague!
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
The envelope, please…
1. Writing With Hallie Chandler by Hallie Chandler http://halliechandler.wordpress.com/
2. Dreaming In Ink by J.D. Revezzo http://harshadpassion.wordpress.com/
3. Alchemy of Scrawl by Coral Russell http://alchemyofscrawl.bookbloggerscollaborative.com/
4. Musings of a Debut Novelist, (and other nonsense) by Andy Holloman http://novelistandyholloman.wordpress.com/
5. Sean Hayden’s Blog by Sean Hayden http://shaydenfl.wordpress.com/
6. In Libris Veritas by Michelle http://inlibrisveritas.wordpress.com/
7. Badass Book Reviews by Regina and AH http://badassbookreviews.com/
8. Book Chick City by Carolyn, Laura, Rebecca, Vicky and Gemma http://www.bookchickcity.com/
9.Just a Girl by Author and Blogger Heidi Ruby Miller http://heidirubymiller.blogspot.com/
10. Pulling Teeth by Author and Blogger Alan Ryker http://www.alanryker.com/
11.The Writing Bomb by Author and Blogger Jeff Bennington http://www.thewritingbomb.blogspot.com/
12. Indie Book Collective by Carolyn McCray, Amber Scott, Elena Gray, Kelli McCracken, and Taylor Lee http://indiebookcollective.wordpress.com/
13. Wicked Little Pixie by Natasha, Pamela, Julie and Sara http://wickedlilpixie.com/
14.Rainy of the Dark by Rainy Kaye http://www.rainyofthedark.com/
15. Musings From the Slush Pile by Julie Anne Lindsey http://blog.juliealindsey.com/
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.